It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas! Vrbo and Lifetime have teamed up to offer a very special Christmas experience. Vrbo released a press release detailing a unique experience where you can book a Christmas themed house availabe for booking.
The house is 2,100 square feet, has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath, with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Here are their available dates, according to their website:
• Date available to start booking
o 11/23 at 1 pm EST
• Dates that are bookable:
o Stay #1: Nov 25-29 (Thanksgiving Stay)
o Stay #2: Dec 3- 6
o Stay #3: Dec 10-14
o Stay #4: Dec 17-20
o Stay #5: Dec 23- 27 (Christmas Stay)
The Unique Amenities
According to the press release, here are the unique and one of a kind special features that come with a booking:
- The Vrbo vacation home has to resemble a house made of gingerbread and be a small-town escape, preferably within walking distance of a bakery or coffee shop.
- Snow must appear on command no matter the temperature outside, and there should be mistletoe nearby when flakes start to fall.
- Every room of the house has to be covered in Santa’s workshop amounts of holiday decorations – no fewer than five Christmas trees, 10 wreaths, and two larger-than-life nutcrackers to stand guard.
- Twinkle lights. More twinkle lights. And then even more twinkle lights.
- Other requirements for a perfect Lifetime holiday movie setting include a roaring fireplace to sit by, holiday recipes from Lifetime stars to make for your loved ones, cookie cutters and ingredients for holiday cookies, letters to Santa, Christmas sweaters, childhood sweetheart nearby, jolly white-bearded neighbor, blizzard, and a corporate villain trying to take over the local candy making business…(well, we included as much as we could).
“We’re having a lot of twinkly escapism fun with this, for sure,” said Lish Kennedy, Vrbo’s vice-president of brand marketing. “But it’s also a fit because Vrbo is all about family togetherness and Lifetime has put together a slate of holiday movies featuring all kinds of families. When we decided to bring a make-believe place to life in an over-the-top holiday Vrbo, we knew Lifetime would have the recipe.”
“We fell in love with the idea of walking into a vacation home and immediately feeling like you were transported into a Lifetime movie,” said Kannie Yu LaPack, senior vice president of PR, public affairs and social media for Lifetime and LMN. “Because we all truly need to escape these days, this incredible opportunity to create a house with Vrbo for families to experience this season is like opening the perfect gift under the tree.”
Vrbo is making the picture-perfect “It’s a Wonderful Lifetime” Holiday House available for three-night minimum stays through Dec. 27, 2020. Priced at $100 per night, the vacation home’s rental fees will go directly to charity.